Data Related Services:
Dutando offers a range of data-driven marketing services to its customers for their right targeting. This includes – business contact information, mailing address, phone numbers, email addresses, demographics, analytics and intents, technographics, customized criteria that may include PII (Personally Identifiable Information). This includes the data collected from different sources like publicly available sources, our data compilation team, researchers and compilers as well as AI specific tools we use to gather the available data as well as our data verification procedures. The data we provide to our clients and partners include Name, Job title, Email Address, Phone, Business Physical Address, Website, Industry, SIC Code, Revenue, Employee size, Technographics. In most cases this is used for cleansing and enhancing the in-house data of our clients. Transactional data with credit card information and banking information is neither collected nor shared, held, retained or processed by Dutando.
Purpose of Data Collection:
Dutando collects personal information so that we can supply commercial data about organizations to other organizations. We collect personal information so that we can license and sell professional business contact information for marketing and data management purposes.
Data Usage and Sharing:
Dutando licenses the information collected to businesses. The information is vastly the business information shared to other business for their B2B marketing initiatives and prospecting. This information is used by businesses purely for marketing purpose and their in-house data management activities. Dutando may use professional business contact information to match it with other public and private sources. This is to create anonymous segments of information (this is non-personally identifying information, such as demographic, behavioral and technographics, extracted from the underlying Data). Such segments do not contain or reveal the PII (Personally Identifiable Information).
Personal information collected in marketing activities and how we use them:
Personal information may be collected in the following events: - marketing campaigns, webinars, conference exhibitions, online trainings and tutorials, when a user downloads a resource/white papers, on clicking the landing pages and similar events.
1. Helping marketers target, optimize and deliver their email campaigns, social marketing.
2. Creating data segments based on common interests, technographics, marketing research
3. Help businesses target other businesses for their products/services.
4. Send customized campaigns to both our prospects as well as client’s prospects with the legitimate interest.
Dutando ensures the security of the data we possess, save, hold and transmit. This is done by several physical, electronic/computer security, firewalls, encryptions, data hashing and access controls to PII.
Once we receive the information from the Customer/ prospect we will ensure its privacy and security as per the latest and highest security standards.
In short here are some of the ways we ensure Data Security:
- Limited and Controlled access to the Information
- Security Firewalls
- SIEM deployed across all devices
- Data Encryption/ MD5 Encryption and Data Hashing Procedures
- EndPoint Security and Data Backup and Recovery Software
- Top Anti-Malware, Anti-Virus, Anti-phishing technologies deployed
- Web Security, SSL Certification
- Conducting background checks of the employees
- Periodic Data Security Trainings to all employees and a Data Security Module in all New Employee Trainings
- Continuous reviewing and assessment of Data Security Policy, Data Privacy and Information Management.
Privacy Statement update: July 2020